Announcing a New Option for Your Pre-Schooler!
The newest and best research demonstrates the critical importance of high quality early education for 3- to 5-year-olds. May Center’s new Early Childhood Program celebrates the joys of learning and growing in a nurturing environment specially designed for younger students.
Our Early Childhood Program offers:
- A whole-child focus with a highly-individualized program for each student.
- A special emphasis on oral language development and pre-reading skills.
- Frequent opportunities for cooperative play and socialization on our two playgrounds.
- A highly-trained faculty with decades of teaching experience.
- Valuable feedback to parents on their child’s growth and development.
- A low student/teacher ratio of 5:1.
Our structured, hands-on learning program utilizes Montessori-based materials that foster:
- Fine-motor Skills
- Problem Solving
We invite you and your pre-schooler to meet our faculty and tour the school at an Open House on Friday, April 7 at 9:30am! Please RSVP to 983-7407.
May Center’s Early Childhood Program is housed at St. John’s Methodist Church, 1200 Old Pecos Trail, which offers easy access to the Children’s Museum, Santa Fe Performing Arts, and other cultural amenities.
Admissions Application Materials
Need-based Financial Aid is Available for This Program.